Updated: May 18, 2020
Sheet pan lemon chicken is paired with red potatoes and brussel sprouts for a healthy, filling meal. The lemon flavor adds a bright flavor to the dish. You can make this quickly on a week night for a family dinner and it also works well for meal prepping work lunches.
1 Pound Chicken Breast
1 Pound Red Potatoes
1 Pound Brussel Sprouts
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Lemons, juiced
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
Salt and Pepper to taste
Lemon zest (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Wash the brussel sprouts, chop off the ends, and slice them in half.
3. Wash the potatoes, peel off any brown skin or sprouts, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
4. Toss the potatoes and brussel sprouts in half of the olive oil, half of the lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Spread the vegetables out on a sheet pan.
5. Rub the chicken breast with remaining olive oil. Season with remaining lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender and the chicken is cooked through (165 F).
7. Sprinkle lemon zest on top if desired.
8. Serve immediately or portion out for meal prep.